We are just in the process of updating our partner pharmacies to deliver all medications. Please hold for any delays.
Imágenes únicamente para fines ilustrativo
- Effective genital wart treatment
- Works in around 3 days
- Easy to use solution
- Genuine medication
- Shipped from EU Pharmacies
Condyline is a solution that is applied to the skin to treat genital warts. These warts may affect the penis or female external genitalia.
para recibir su pedido
Elija el tratamiento correcto
Inicie su pedido desde su hogar
Sin costos ocultos
Medicación enviada a la puerta de su casa
Empaque discreto y sencillo
Rápido y Fácil
Sin citas ni tiempos de espera largos
Empaque sencillo sin sellos médicos ni marcas
Su información permanece con nosotros y el pago es privado
Medicamentos de Reino Unido
Prescripciones emitidas por Médicos Europeos
- Condyline is a liquid that is applied to the skin
- It is used to treat genital warts (scientific name: condylomata acuminata)
- Warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV)
- Condyline is the trade name, and it contains the active ingredient podophyllotoxin
- For women, it can be applied to the female external genitalia
- For men, it can be applied to the penis
- It is important to read the patient leaflet for a full list of side effects and cautions.
How Does Condyline Work?
Condyline should be applied directly to the wart. The ingredient podophyllotoxin is an ‘anti-mitotic’ agent, meaning that it stops the growth of the wart and eventually causes death of the cells within it. This leads to eradication of the wart.
Condyline will cause destruction of the skin tissues it is applied to, and it is therefore important to use it directly on the wart. You should avoid accidentally applying it elsewhere on the skin.
Treatment should not be continued for more than three days without having a break from the treatment cycle (see How is Condyline Taken? below).
How is Condyline Taken?
Condyline is a liquid that comes in a glass bottle with an applicator. Using the applicator supplied, the solution should be applied directly to the wart or warts.
Take care not to get any Condyline on the healthy skin surrounding the wart, as this may cause skin inflammation and damage.
Dosage of Condyline
To treat warts, apply the solution using the applicator twice a day. Continue this twice daily regime for three days and then stop.
If necessary, you can repeat this treatment cycle again one week later, continuing the cycle for up to a total of five weeks.
It is best to only treat a few warts at once to avoid using too much of the solution in one go. Treating too many warts could lead to the concentration of Condyline becoming too high in the body.
If you have numerous warts, treat a few at a time. Once these have cleared up, you can start a new cycle treating the remaining warts.
Are there any Side Effects?
Like all medications, Condyline can have some side effects. The most common side effects include:
- Local irritation of the skin causing itching, burning, pain, redness or ulcers
- Inflammation of the foreskin of the penis (balanoposthitis).
Take advice from a medical professional if either of these side effects occur.
If too much of the solution is applied, it can be absorbed into the body. This can lead to:
- Nausea and vomiting (feeling sick and being sick)
- Abdominal (tummy) pain
- Signs of damage to the nervous system including confusion, dizziness, hallucinations, seizures or coma (passing out). These symptoms are rare and generally associated with using too much of the solution for a prolonged period of time.
If you experience any of the above side effects, speak to a doctor immediately.
If you have a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) including breathlessness, lip or tongue swelling, call 999 immediately.
Condyline is not suitable for everyone. It is also not advised when treating warts that are greater than 4cm in size.
Condyline is not usually recommended for:
- Bleeding or inflamed lesions
- Open wounds after surgical procedures
- Children aged under 12
- People who are using other medications that also contain podophyllotoxin
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone who has had an allergic reaction to podophyllotoxin or another medication in the past.
It is sometimes recommended that women have direct medical supervision when using podophyllotoxin. The same is true when treating a lesion greater than 4cm in men.
During the Consultation with EU Meds, you will be asked to complete a health questionnaire to check that Condyline is suitable for you.
A prescriber from EU Meds will review your current medications, including any herbal remedies or supplements, to ensure that Condyline will not interact with them.
Once prescribed, you can order Condyline online for home delivery.