We are just in the process of updating our partner pharmacies to deliver all medications. Please hold for any delays.
Imágenes únicamente para fines ilustrativo
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)
- Eases joint pain and stiffness
- Effectively treats arthritis
- Genuine medication
- Shipped from EU Pharmacies
para recibir su pedido
Elija el tratamiento correcto
Inicie su pedido desde su hogar
Sin costos ocultos
Medicación enviada a la puerta de su casa
Empaque discreto y sencillo
Rápido y Fácil
Sin citas ni tiempos de espera largos
Empaque sencillo sin sellos médicos ni marcas
Su información permanece con nosotros y el pago es privado
Medicamentos de Reino Unido
Prescripciones emitidas por Médicos Europeos
What is Flurbiprofen?
- Flurbiprofen helps to reduce pain and swelling in a number of medical conditions
- It may be prescribed for arthritis, back pain, period pain, toothache, migraine and even after operations to minimise pain and discomfort
- It is not suitable for everyone, including those with stomach ulcers or asthma
- Flurbiprofen tablets are available in two different strengths
- It is important to read the patient leaflet for a full list of side effects and cautions.
How Does Flurbiprofen Work?
Prostaglandins are produced by the body, but they cause pain and inflammation at the site of an injury or damage. Flurbiprofen prevents prostaglandins from being made by blocking cyclo-oxygenase (COX) enzymes. Taking flurbiprofen therefore blocks the biological pathway that causes pain and swelling, helping to make you feel more comfortable.
How do i take Flurbiprofen?
Flurbiprofen is a tablet that should be swallowed with some water. It is best to take the tablets with or after food, as this can help to minimise the risk of digestive side effects.
What is the dosage of Flurbiprofen
Flurbiprofen is available in two different strength tablets, 50mg and 100mg.
The lowest dose should be taken to control your symptoms. This may mean that you start on a higher dose but later reduce it as the pain begins to resolve.
A common dose for aches and pains is one 50mg tablet taken three times a day, or one 100mg tablet taken twice a day.
For period pain, you may be advised to take 50mg to 100mg every 4 to 6 hours when required.
The total maximum dose across a 24 hour period is 300mg.
What are the side effects of Flurbiprofen?
Like all medications, Flurbiprofen can have some side effects. The most common side effects are gastric in nature, but there are a range of side effects to be aware of including:
- Oedema, fluid retention or swelling of the extremities
- Changes on liver function blood tests.
These side effects are likely to settle down, but if they persist or become troublesome you should speak to your doctor for further advice.
Anti-inflammatory medications can lead to digestive symptoms related to ulcer formation, or gastric or intestinal irritation. Symptoms include:
- Nausea or vomiting (feeling sick or being sick)
- Abdominal pain
- Bleeding from the back passage, blood in the stools, or vomiting blood
- Black stools.
You must speak to a doctor straight away if any of these symptoms occur.
Some people find that taking Flurbiprofen can cause them to wheeze (a form of noisy breathing) or feel breathless. You should get medical advice straight away if this occurs.
Serious allergic reactions happen very rarely. If you have a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) including breathlessness, lip swelling or tongue swelling, call 999 immediately.
Flurbiprofen may not be suitable for everyone. You should tell your prescriber if you:
- Have asthma
- Have a stomach or intestinal ulcer
- Have Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis (inflammatory bowel disease)
- Are over 65 years old
- Have liver disease
- Have kidney disease
- Have heart or blood vessel disease
- Have hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Have blood clotting problems
- Have diabetes or high blood sugar
- Have high cholesterol
- Have a connective tissue disorder such as systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE or lupus)
- Are a smoker
- Are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Some medications can interact with Flurbiprofen. You may be advised that Flurbiprofen will not suit you if you already take:
- Medications to treat heart or blood vessel disease
- Diuretics (water tablets)
- Anticoagulants including warfarin
- Anti-platelet medications
- Mifepristone (prescribed to end a pregnancy)
Where to Buy Flurbiprofen Online?
You can safely buy Flurbiprofen online here at EU Meds. Our purchase process will guide you through getting the necessary prescription and receiving your order online through a UK-located pharmacy.
Because Flurbiprofen may not suit everyone, we will complete a consultation with you including a health questionnaire. This will ensure that the medication will be suitable for you.
A qualified prescriber will review your current medications, including any herbal remedies or supplements, to ensure that Flurbiprofen will not interact with them.
Once prescribed, Flurbiprofen will be ordered on your behalf via electronic prescription. Flurbiprofen will then be conveniently dispatched from one of our partner pharmacies.