Incontinence is a condition where urine is passed unintentionally. It’s a quite common condition which mainly affects elderly women and women who have given birth. The urination can be triggered by several things including laughing, sneezing or any sudden movements.
As well as completing pelvic floor exercises, maintaining a healthy weight and cutting down on alcohol, there are a number of treatments from EU Meds which can provide effective results.
- Relaxes an overactive bladder
- Effective treatment for urge incontinence
- Prolonged release tablets that work all day
- Treats symptoms of an overactive bladder
- Calms the muscles that control urination
- Daily medication
- Improves bladder control
- Reduces spasms that cause leakages
- Can delay the need to urinate
- Improves symptoms of incontinence
- Gives more bladder control
- Prevents leaking
- Effective treatment for incontinence
- Helps you control your bladder
- Improves bladder muscles
- Prolonged release
- Decreases need to pass urine
- Relaxes bladder muscles
Medication delivered the next day from EU pharmacies
Choose the right treatment
From the comfort of your own home or out on the go, choose the treatment you require from our extensive range.
Complete an online consultation
A vital part of our process, your online consultation will be similar questions to that of a GP. Quick and easy, we guarantee privacy and confidentiality.
One of over 100 of our partner regulated EU pharmacies will dispense and ship the treatment to you in discrete packaging.