Images for illustrative purposes only
- Effective treatment for migraine
- Treats the headache and other symptoms
- Constricts blood vessels to block pain
- Genuine medication
- Shipped from EU Pharmacies
Priligy is a brand name for the medication dapoxetine. It is prescribed to help manage premature ejaculation and is taken 1 to 3 hours before you have sex. The most common side effects include dizziness or feeling faint.
to receive your order
Choose the right medication
Start your order from home
No hidden costs
Medication shipped to your door
Discreet and plain packaging
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Prescriptions issued by European Doctors
- Priligy contains the active ingredient dapoxetine
- Priligy is prescribed to treat premature ejaculation
- Priligy is only taken before you have sex, it is not a regular medication
- Common side effects include dizziness, feeling faint and nausea (feeling sick)
- It is important to read the patient leaflet for a full list of side effects and cautions.
How Does Priligy Work?
Premature ejaculation is the term used to describe an orgasm in a man that occurs more quickly than he or his partner would like. Sometimes premature ejaculation can be related to stress or anxiety, and may resolve on its own. In other cases, men may require treatment with dapoxetine. Priligy has been designed to prolong the time it takes to ejaculate.
Priligy is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) medication. It causes a delayed response in the areas of the brain that cause ejaculation, meaning that it takes longer to reach an orgasm.
Because Priligy works quickly, it should be taken 1 to 3 hours before you expect to have sex. It does not need to be taken every day.
How is Priligy Taken?
Priligy is a tablet. It should be swallowed whole as this helps to avoid the bitter taste. Taking Priligy with a full glass of water can help to minimise side effects. You can take Priligy with or without food.
Dosage of Priligy
Priligy tablets are available in two strengths, 30mg and 60mg.
Men should initially take the 30mg dose. If this dose is not high enough, and no severe side effects are experienced, then the dose can be increased to 60mg taken when required. However, increasing the dose can increase the risk of side effects.
Only one Priligy tablet can be taken in a 24 hour period.
Are there any Side Effects?
Like all medications, Priligy can have some side effects. The most common side effects include:
- Dizziness or feeling faint
- Nausea (feeling sick)
Drinking a full glass of water when taking Priligy can help to minimise the side effects. However, if they persist or become troublesome, you should speak to your doctor for further advice.
If you experience dizziness or feel faint, you must not drive or operate machinery until this side effect subsides.
Serious allergic reactions happen very rarely. If you have a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) including breathlessness, lip swelling or tongue swelling, call 999 immediately.
Priligy may not be suitable for everyone. You should tell your prescriber if you:
- Have heart failure
- Have ischaemic heart disease such as a previous heart attack or angina
- Tend to faint
- Have heart valve disease
- Have an abnormal heart rhythm
- Have a bleeding or clotting disorder
- Have epilepsy
- Have glaucoma
- Have kidney disease
- Have liver disease
- Have a history of bipolar disorder, mania, or depression
- Have ever had an allergic reaction to a medication.
Your prescriber can then advise whether Priligy is a suitable medication for you.
Some medications can interact with Priligy. You may be advised that Priligy will not suit you if you already take:
- Medications for erectile dysfunction
- MAOI and other antidepressants
- Medications for schizophrenia or other psychiatric disorders
- Triptans for migraine
- St John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum).
Priligy should not be used in combination with alcohol or recreational drugs.
Because Priligy may not suit everyone, we will complete a Consultation with you including a health questionnaire. This will ensure that the medication will be suitable for you.
A qualified prescriber will review your current medications, including any herbal remedies or supplements, to ensure that Priligy will not interact with them.
Once prescribed, Priligy will be ordered on your behalf via electronic prescription. Priligy will then be conveniently dispatched from one of our partner pharmacies.