We are back open! We are once again delivering our medications to your chosen address.
Rhinolast Nasal Spray
Images for illustrative purposes only
- Effective hay fever medicine
- Treats a runny or blocked nose
- Easy and convenient application
- Genuine medication
- Shipped from UK Pharmacies
Rhinolast Nasal Spray is used to treat allergies including hay fever. It contains azelastine hydrochloride, an antihistamine medication, which helps to minimise the symptoms of an allergy including a runny or blocked nose.
Choose the right medication
Start your order from home
No hidden costs
Medication shipped to your door
Discreet and plain packaging
Quick & Easy
No appointment or long waiting times
Plain packaging with no medical stamps or marks
Your information stays with us and private payment
Prescriptions issued by European Doctors
About Rhinolast Nasal Spray
- Rhinolast is an antihistamine nasal spray
- Rhinolast is prescribed to treat hay fever and other allergies causing nasal symptoms
- It is suitable for adults and children aged 6 years and over
- Rhinolast can leave a bitter taste in the mouth
- It is important to read the patient leaflet for a full list of side effects and cautions.
How Does Rhinolast Nasal Spray Work?
Rhinolast Nasal Spray is often taken to treat the signs of allergies including irritation in the nose and nasal passages. The spray contains azelastine hydrochloride. This is an antihistamine that helps to minimise the allergic response to allergens by blocking the pathways that cause histamine to be released. This in turn helps to treat the symptoms of an allergy.
How is Rhinolast Nasal Spray Taken?
Rhinolast is a nasal spray. It is important to take it properly to ensure you get the full effect of the medication.
- If you have nasal congestion, blow your nose before taking Rhinolast
- Shake the bottle
- Remove the cap
- Tip your head forwards
- Place the nozzle inside one of your nostrils
- While breathing in through your nose, firmly press the pump once
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for the other nostril
- Wipe the nozzle with a tissue or antibacterial wipe, and then replace the cap.
Dosage of Rhinolast Nasal Spray
Rhinolast nasal spray contains 0.1% azelastine hydrochloride.
In adults and children aged 6 years and older, the recommended dose is one application in each nostril twice daily. When used for hay fever, the nasal spray only needs to be used when symptoms are present at times of high pollen count. For other allergies, the nasal spray may need to be taken before or after exposure to the allergen.
Are there any Side Effects?
Like all medications, Rhinolast can have some side effects. The most common side effects include:
- Bitter taste in the mouth – more common if the head is tilted too far backwards on administration
- Mild, short-lived irritation of nose causing itching, stinging, sneezing or a nosebleed.
These side effects are likely to settle down, but if they persist or become troublesome you should speak to your doctor for further advice.
Serious allergic reactions happen very rarely. If you have a severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) including breathlessness, lip swelling or tongue swelling, call 999 immediately.
Rhinolast Nasal Spray Warnings
Rhinolast may not be suitable for everyone. You should tell your prescriber if you:
- Have an allergy to any of the ingredients in Rhinolast
- Are pregnant, trying to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Your prescriber can then advise whether Rhinolast is a suitable medication for you.
Because Rhinolast may not suit everyone, we will complete a Consultation with you including a health questionnaire. This will ensure that the medication will be suitable for you.
A qualified prescriber will review your current medications, including any herbal remedies or supplements, to ensure that Rhinolast will not interact with them.
Once prescribed, Rhinolast will be ordered on your behalf via electronic prescription. Rhinolast will then be conveniently dispatched from one of our partner pharmacies.