Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of general terms and conditions
By using our services as offered on the Website, you accept our Terms and Conditions (as defined below), including our Privacy Statement (as defined below). You explicitly instruct us to approach Pharmacies (as defined below) on your behalf and for your account and risk to deliver Products (as defined below) to you. You accept that by accepting these Terms and Conditions you are entering into an agreement directly with a Pharmacy, including any delivery terms of such Pharmacy. Furthermore, you accept the agreement of treatment with a Doctor (as defined below), in case of Consultation (as defined below). Reference is made to paragraph ‘Parties, Relations & Agreements’ in these Terms & Conditions.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have fully read and understood these Terms & Conditions without any impairment in judgement resulting from (but not limited to) mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health or other problem that could impair judgement. You agree and confirm that the Terms & Conditions may be amended from time to time without prior notice to you. Please ensure that you periodically update yourself with the most recent version of the Terms & Conditions (as published on the Website).
Information or advice provided on the Website (as defined below) should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. The Company, EU Meds and other professionals who offer services through the Website accept no responsibility for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to Services.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions will be used:
- ‘Act of God’: an act which occurs as a result of the direct, immediate, and exclusive operation of the forces of nature, uncontrolled and uninfluenced by the power of man, and without human intervention, and is of such a character that it could not have been prevented or escaped from by any amount of foresight or prudence, or by any reasonable degree of care or diligence.
- ‘Agreement’: the agreement that is entered into by acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
- ‘Carrier’: reputable shipment and courier companies, such as, but not limited to Royal Mail, UPS, DHL, Parcel Force and TNT.
- ‘Company’: EU Meds Limited trading as EU Meds, a company incorporated in United Arab Emirates with company number ICC20210188 whose registered office is at Office 1204, Tiffany Tower, Al Thanyah Fifth, Plot No.888, Dubai, P.O Box 487307, United Arab Emirates, being the owner of this Website, providing the service as described in the services below within these General Terms & Conditions.
- ‘Consultation’: medical consultation based on online Medical Questionnaires, telephone conversations, video consultation, secure messaging and photo assessment, where a Doctor determines, based on its medical assessment, if Patients are suitable for treatment and subsequently may issue a prescription that will be sent to a Pharmacy.
- ‘Content’: all content such as text, information, images, and audio made available to you through EU Meds.
- ‘Customer’: any visitor of the Website that agrees to the Terms & Conditions and Requests Treatment.
- ‘Doctor’: an independent medical doctor, licensed in the jurisdiction where he or she resides, who will review the Medical Questionnaire and makes a determination regarding whether or not to issue a prescription directly to you (if applicable).
- ‘EU Meds’or ‘Website’: this website, com , including the Content and the Services.
- ‘Medical Questionnaire’: questions from a Doctor for the assessment of a medical anamnesis.
- ‘Password’: secret word or code.
- ‘Patient’: a Customer that uses Consultation.
- ‘Pharmacy’: an independent seller of Products, in case of prescription medicines, an independent licensed and registered UK pharmacy, in case of non-prescription medicines this can be another provider.
- ‘Pharmacy’s Terms and Conditions’: the Pharmacy’s terms and conditions that apply to the agreement between Pharmacy’s and Customers (which will be provided to the Customer at the appropriate point in the purchase process, when applicable).
- ‘Privacy Statement’: the statements below under the heading Privacy Statement.
- ‘Products’: the Products mentioned on the Website and for which information is provided on the Website, either on prescription or not.
- ‘Referral’: the instruction on behalf of and for the account and risk of a Customer, to approach Pharmacies to dispense Products to a Customer and/or the arranging of Consultation with a Doctor.
- ‘Services’: informing on health, lifestyle, complaints, solutions and products and online service for consumers consisting of the entering into, in the name and for the account and risk of Customers, agreements with Pharmacies in relation to dispensing Products, and, as the case may be, the arranging of Consultation.
- ‘Serviced Languages’: the languages indicated on the Website and intended for use by people resident in a country where any of these languages is the main spoken language.
- ‘Terms & Conditions’: these general terms and conditions.
- ‘Treatment’, ‘Treatment Request’, ‘Request for Treatment’, ‘Requesting Treatment’ and/or ‘Request Treatment’: the (request or requesting via the Website for) treatment with specific Products, offered, sold and delivered by a Pharmacy or any other service offered by the Company.
General description of services
- The Services
EU Meds is an informative website as well as online consumer service. EU Meds does not offer Products themselves, but ensures safe, fast and genuine products delivered by properly controlled Pharmacies. EU Meds is not an online pharmacy or internet pharmacy, but a consumer service provider. The Website provides information on all kinds of health issues and mentions treatments (also with medicines). The mentioned Products are not offered by EU Meds, but EU Meds offers its Customers the opportunity to request a Treatment (possibly with medicines). The prices mentioned are the costs for the Products delivered and on behalf of and for the account and r-isk of a Customer, by an independent Pharmacy, and, if applicable, Consultation by a physician. In case a Customer requests a Treatment and instructs EU Meds to arrange this, EU Meds will seek a suitable Pharmacy (for example, based on product availability, distance to Customer and product price). EU Meds does not cooperate with Pharmacies and is not affiliated with Pharmacies. With every Customer request, EU Meds is free in its choice for a Pharmacy. EU Meds also does not receive any commission from Pharmacies. Otherwise, this works the same: Pharmacies are free to accept Customers of EU Meds and they do not receive a commission from EU Meds. EU Meds does not offer Products, but offers a (communication) service that requests Pharmacies on behalf of and for the account and risk of a Customer to sell and deliver certain Products to Customers. Prices of Products from Pharmacies are generally known in advance at EU Meds and are not negotiated on behalf of Customers or Pharmacies. The price of Products including shipping costs is included in the price for the Service mentioned on the Website.
In the case a Customer requests treatment with prescription medicines and instructs EU Meds to arrange this, EU Meds will seek a suitable Doctor (for example, based on availability). EU Meds does not cooperate with Doctors and is not bound to certain Doctors. With every Customer request, EU Meds is free in its choice for a Doctor. EU Meds also does not receive a commission. Vice versa this works the same: Doctors are free to choose to provide Consultations to Customers of EU Meds and they do not receive a commission from EU Meds. The Doctor receives a normal fee of EU Meds for a Consult, which fee is included in the price for the Service mentioned on the Website. The desired treatment will be passed on to a Doctor by EU Meds on behalf of a Customer, but EU Meds does not influence a Doctor’s Consultation. The Doctor is completely independent and is in no way influenced by EU Meds to prescribe certain medications.
The information from EU Meds is provided for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice (including but not limited to evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider). Nothing on the Website shall be used for treating or diagnosing a medical or health condition or for replacing any relationship with your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. The health information from EU Meds and the interactive responses (if any) do not consist of professional medical advice. You acknowledge that we advise to consult other sources for confirmation of the received information and to consult your own physician or other qualified healthcare professional regarding your symptoms or medical condition. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, you acknowledge that we advise to always consult your physician or other qualified healthcare professional. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a physician or other qualified healthcare provider immediately. In serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel and immediately contact the emergency number in your country. You must never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Website (including but not limited to live chat, emails, phone support) and/or is provided by Doctors. You acknowledge that we advise that no medications, dietary supplements or treatments as may be described on this Website and/or from the Services must be taken or begun without you first consulting your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Reliance on any information provided by this Website and/or provided by Doctors is solely at your own risk.
The Website does not prescribe medicines, nor diagnose medical conditions. You will not use the Website and/or information from the Website to treat medical conditions or medical emergencies, or to advise or resolve legal, medical or financial issues. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Website and/or provided by Doctors are provided and used at your own risk.
For health advice in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, we advise you to check that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to your physician or other qualified healthcare professional or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. You recognize there are limitations associated with consultations or other services without physical examination, in person advice or onsite and extensive investigations. Neither EU Meds nor any of its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates assumes any legal responsibility for any incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information provided by the Website and/or from Consultation.
- How it works
When you visit our Website for the first time you have the option to register prior to using our services or immediately select one of our Services and register during the process. We offer multiple types of services, which are explained in “General description of our services” of this Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, on the Website you will find a menu called: “How it works” which explains how it works.
All our Medical Questionnaires have been carefully prepared by Doctors and are compliant with medical best practice. You cannot submit a Medical Questionnaire and receive medical treatment without first registering on the Website. By registering on the Website, you will create a secure online electronic patient record. Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the permitted number and frequency of any Product supplied to you and, as such, there is no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and you will be charged only for those supplied. We reserve the right to reject any Treatment Requests.
Treatment Requests are accepted at our discretion and the discretion of the Doctors and Pharmacies, and we reserve the right to decline Treatment Requests without explanation. For certain products, there may be additional rules by law or for your own safety, which will be published on the Website.
- How you should use our Services
By Requesting Treatment through the Website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years old; if you are under the age of 18, you will not be permitted to Request Treatment on this Website or use this Service;
- You are resident in a country where one of the Serviced Languages is the main language;
- You enter into an agreement with a Pharmacy and accept their terms and conditions (which will be provided to the Customer at the appropriate point in the process, when applicable) as the rules governing your relationship with such Pharmacy;
- The Products are for own personal use only; and you are accessing the Website in a language you understand, and be aware that you are yourself responsible if it is legal for the country you are resident in to use our Service.
You must use the Website and Services with care and in compliance with the below:
- The provision of Consultation to you is conditional on you completing all questionnaires contained on the Website truthfully and honestly. You must reveal and disclose all relevant information truthfully to the best of your knowledge.
- You are not allowed to register more than once. If more than one account is created, this may result in the disabling of one or all accounts.
- Please do not register or complete questionnaires on behalf of anyone other than yourself, unless you have permission to do so from such individual and we receive express consent from such individual.
- We cannot be and are not liable for any damages which results from:
- a failure by you to provide (and continuously maintain) complete, truthful and accurate information in your patient record and in all the questionnaires you complete or any other information you provide to us;
- a failure of you to follow advice given on the Website or from your failure to pass on information given on the Website to your regular healthcare provider.
You acknowledge that the information provided on the Website does not replace your regular healthcare provider. You must tell your regular healthcare provider about treatment and medication supplied.
All the information contained on the Website is in the languages indicated on the Website. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires that you complete on the Website. You must speak to your regular healthcare provider if you do not understand a question or are unsure how you should answer certain questions or you do not fully understand the advice or information given to you on our Website.
If Products are prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the Products are the correct Products prescribed by a Doctor and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact the Pharmacy to seek advice and/or replacement as required. Do not consume any Products that are not the Products prescribed or which are damaged on arrival.
You must carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you purchase Products in advance of your need to consume these, please ensure you do not consume Products that are out of date.
Please ensure that no one other than yourself has access to any Products that are made available to you.
- We reserve the right to deny you access to our site, or terminate the provision of a Service, including removal of your account and information, immediately upon notice, where we determine that you have materially breached the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy or you have been abusive or have behaved in an inappropriate manner towards any Associate or any employee or agent of ours, including:
- using foul language, threatening, inappropriate, abusive, offensive behaviour or remarks;
- engaging in any behaviour believed to be time-wasting; or
- using the Services or purchasing Medicines excessively, as determined in our reasonable opinion
Parties, Relations & Agreements
The sale and supply of Products is agreed herein between a Customer and a Pharmacy, irrespective who collects payment, and the terms and conditions of a Pharmacy (if any) – which will be provided to the Customer at the appropriate point in the request process, when applicable – will govern the relationship between the Pharmacy and a Customer (if any and if applicable).
EU Meds arranges Consultation, acting in its own name and on its own behalf. The Consultations are solely performed by Doctors, whose primary purpose of such services is the protection, maintenance or restoration of the health of the persons concerned. Although EU Meds arranges the Consultation, it is the Doctor who is fully responsible for the services performed by Consultation. Arranging for Consultation is therefore merely an administrative act.
These Terms and Conditions cover all Services and each of the Pharmacies and Doctors must comply with these Terms and Conditions. It is possible that under applicable national law, the Pharmacies and Doctors are bound by rules of professional conduct and/or by law and that the provision of Consultation and/or the supply of Products may be governed (partly) by rules and laws in effect in which the Doctors and Pharmacies are located.
E.g., delivery of Products by a Pharmacy in the UK is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If a Doctor determines, based on his medical assessment, that you are suitable for treatment, they may issue a prescription, which will be sent to a Pharmacy.
To enable the Doctor to decide whether the Products you wish to be treated with may be prescribed to you without risk, it is crucial that you provide accurate and complete information in the Medical Questionnaire. Omitting any information requested could result in prescription of Products that may damage your health. To avoid damage to your health it is very important that you provide us with all medications you are currently taking, as requested on the Medical Questionnaire.
If you are unable to complete the Medical Questionnaire, you agree not to Request Treatment. Instead, you should check with your regular doctor whether you are taking any medications or any combination of medications that would have contra-indications with the Product or whether there is anything in your medical history that would preclude you from using the Product without risk to your health.
Products may have side effects. You should realize and understand that as a result of use of a Product, you may suffer adverse effects including but not limited to the side effects indicated in the information leaflet provided with the Product packaging.
You agree to notify your current doctor and/or pharmacist of your Treatment. You should realize and understand that no doctor, nurse, or administrative personnel can guarantee that the Treatment, even if prescribed, will provide the desired results.
EU Meds reserves the right to change prices for Treatment mentioned on the Website. The price of each Treatment will be as quoted on our Website at the time you submit a Treatment Request. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto our Website.
Prices for Treatment may change from time to time but changes will not affect any Treatment Request which you have made prior to the change.
Our Website contains a large number of Treatments. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of these Treatments may be incorrectly priced. Where the Treatment’s correct price is lower than the price stated on our Website, we will charge the lower amount when providing such Treatments to you. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide such Treatments to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If the Treatment’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Website, we will notify you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing with the Treatment Request at the correct price or cancelling your requested treatment. We will not process your request until we have received your instructions.
Change of Products & Information
As EU Meds is not itself providing any Products, it reserves the right to change the Product availability on the Website and to remove items before a Treatment Request has been registered. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, including descriptions of any Product, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
The images of the Products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Products may vary from the images on our Website and we accept no responsibility for any reliance that you may place on the accuracy of the images used on our Website. The packaging for the Products may vary from time to time to that shown on images on our Website.
All Products shown on our Website remain at all times subject to availability with the Pharmacy. You are unable to make requests for a particular brand of Product.
Prices for Treatment are stated in Pound Sterling only. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay. You are responsible for providing valid payment details. We reserve the right to not provide Products or Services to you if your payment details have expired or are invalid. In such cases, we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information.
Payments are provided on a 'continuous authority' basis, allowing for further payments or refunds to your payment card if necessary.
To ensure that your chosen payment method is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, personal information that you have provided may be disclosed to a registered credit reference agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will not be affected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with current and applicable data protection legislation.
In providing invoice and payment details, you confirm that you are authorised to use these details and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your Treatment Request and any associated delivery fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
The relevant Pharmacy will ship orders as soon as possible when received, paid for and approved by a Doctor (for medicinal products). Any delivery times quoted are estimates, based on availability and normal delivery time. Please note that there are some Products that are not shipped to certain destinations, which will be indicated on the Website. Due to FDA regulations, EU Meds does not offer any service outside of the United Kingdom.
By virtue of using our Service, you accept that you will have an agreement with the Carrier of your choice (if any). All Products will be delivered by the Pharmacy and in the country of establishment of the Pharmacy. All Products are shipped on behalf of, and at the risk of, the Customer. The Customer indemnifies EU Meds (as well as the Doctors and Pharmacies) for any and all legal action which might be brought against the Customer, in case of not acting in accordance with the regulations and importation laws applied by the government of the country of destination. You are responsible for all customs, taxes and tariffs, applicable in your country. You confirm that all Products are for personal use only.
You hereby appoint the Carrier as your agent and proxy to transport the Products from the location of registered seat of the Pharmacy. Upon delivery of the Pharmacy to the Carrier, the Pharmacy shall be deemed to have completed its obligations under its agreement(s) and all risk and title to the Products will pass to you.
Right of withdrawal
You have a statutory right to withdraw from an agreement concluded with EU Meds within 14 days, without giving reasons. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the medication requested.
In the case of a valid withdrawal with regard to services and/or products provided, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied by the pharmacy; or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods (without prejudice to the fact that they have been sold and supplied by an independent pharmacy) to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, please send us an unambiguous statement (by e-mail) in which you notify us of your decision to withdraw from the agreement, within the withdrawal period. You can, but are not obliged to, use the model text below for such notification.
“I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the agreement regarding (the booking of) the doctor’s consultation, concluded on [date].
I am aware that I can no longer exercise my right of withdrawal if the service has already been fully performed. The time of receipt of the statement of withdrawal by EU Meds shall be decisive.”
The right of withdrawal does not apply to services which are provided immediately with your consent, such as the service of EU Meds and the doctor’s consultation. By placing and paying for an order you explicitly consent to the immediate performance of the services provided by EU Meds and the immediate performance of the doctor’s consultation. You waive your statutory reflection period and right of withdrawal as soon as EU Meds and/or the doctor has fully performed the service. Any medication prescribed by the doctor is tailored to your personal (medical) situation and your personal need. Therefore, this prescription is excluded from the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal does not exist for sealed products (medication) which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
The Yellow Card Scheme should only be used if the medication is defective (not acceptable quality) or fake.
The Website’s Content is merely intended as a source of general information and is not intended to be diagnostic or therapeutic advice or otherwise a substitute for medical advice. EU Meds (as well as the Doctors and Pharmacies) is not liable for the effectiveness of the products, the content of the text on the patient information provided by the product manufacturers, information texts, descriptions of treatment methods and other descriptions on the website, nor can any guarantees be given in that respect. We do not give legal or medical advice, nor do we provide medical or diagnostic services. Your reliance upon Content obtained by you at or through the Website is solely at your own risk.
EU Meds (as well as the Doctors and Pharmacies) cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the diagnosis, treatment or medication prescribed or the correct use of the Products. If in delivering our Services to you we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the amount up to the amount of our services.
To the extent permitted by law, EU Meds and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or law;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Website and Services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
By making use of this Website, you declare that you do so at your own risk and accept that all responsibility in connection with the use of this Website rests with you. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary or advisable to protect you against any damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of this Website. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us (as well as the Doctors and Pharmacies) harmless against any losses, expenses, costs or damages (including reasonable legal counsel fees, expert fees’ and other reasonable costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to:
- your breach of these Terms & Conditions;
- your unauthorized or unlawful use of the Website;
- any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Website;
- the unauthorized or unlawful use of the Website by any other person using your Password; and/or
- claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to this Agreement arising from or related to your use of the Website, including the information obtained through the Website.
Should you have a complaint with the Service or Product supplied please contact EU Meds Customer Service at: Contact Us
EU Meds intends to:
- acknowledge complaints as soon as possible;
- advise you how long it will take to resolve the complaint; and
- keep you informed throughout the process.
Trademarks and copyright
All Content, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software are the property of EU Meds or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The Content, including codes and software, or any portion of it may not be modified, reproduced, republished, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, uploaded, posted, transmitted, publicly displayed, prepare derivative works based on it or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the expressed written consent of the Company.
Any Content you download or print may not be altered in any way and must contain all copyright and proprietary rights notices that were contained in such Content. Any framing of the Website is prohibited. Any unauthorized or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects you to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. By breaching this clause, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Website linked to it.
If you are under 18, you are not permitted to use our Website.
The laws of United Arab Emirates will govern this agreement and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates courts. Payment services will, however, be governed by UK Law.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and EU Meds relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any other oral or written communications relating thereto. We reserve the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time without prior notice. We agree to post all amended forms of this Agreement on the Website and such amended forms shall be effective immediately upon its posting. It is at all times your responsibility to read the most current form of this Agreement before using the Website to ensure that you agree to the terms and conditions of any amendments made to this Agreement. You agree that these standards for notice of amendments to this Agreement are reasonable. Any use by you of the Website after receipt of notice of amendment to this Agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the terms of the amendment.
Your right to access and use the Website immediately terminates without further notice upon your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may terminate this Agreement or parts thereof and/or your right to use the Website at any time, with or without cause. We reserve the right to discontinue or make changes to the Website at any time.
All rights stipulated for the benefit of EU Meds in these Terms and Conditions are equally stipulated for the benefit of any agents, intermediaries or third parties used by EU Meds for performance of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Assignment and waiver
EU Meds may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. You may not assign your rights under this Agreement without the prior written permission of EU Meds. You hereby acknowledge and agree that this is personally based upon the requirements of your medical condition as set forth in the Medical Questionnaire, and you agree that you will not dispense, sell or in any way distribute the Products to any third parties. Any attempt by you to assign your rights under this Agreement without our permission shall be void. The waiver by EU Meds of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of any other or a subsequent breach of the same or a different kind.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement, or any portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the Agreement shall be maintained to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall be severable, valid, and in effect as if such unenforceable provision were not a part thereof.
Except for the obligation to pay monies, neither you or EU Meds shall be liable in any manner for failure or delay in fulfilment of all or part of this Agreement directly or indirectly owing to any causes or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, Acts of God.
Paragraph headings are for assistance only and shall not be deemed to be part of this Agreement or construed as varying, modifying, or altering the terms or conditions thereof.